Your referrals mean the world to us. We work hard to earn each referral with great service and appreciation for your business every day. As our way of saying thank you, we’re kicking off our new “Support the Community” referral program. We love supporting the charitable efforts in our community, so we’ve tied referrals and charitable giving together. Here’s how it works:
Each time we receive a referral from you, we will both make a donation AND enter your name into our quarterly and annual referral drawings. What qualifies as a referral? A referral is when we are contacted for a quote from someone saying you referred them or by someone bringing in a referral card with your name on it.
- For every referral we receive, we will donate $10 to the spotlight charity of the quarter.
- We hold a drawing every quarter from all the names of people who referred someone to us during that time.
- For our quarterly drawing, the prizes are a pair of Colorado Rockies tickets or something similar.
- Each referral equals one entry into our quarterly drawing
- If you are the quarterly winner, we’ll ask you to come down to our office so we can take a photo with you!
- For our annual drawing, the prize is $250 donated to the charity of the winner’s choosing, as well as a physical prize such as an Amazon Echo speaker. If your name is drawn, we hope you’ll join us to deliver the money to your favorite charity!
- Each referral you’ve given throughout the year equals one entry for our annual drawing.
That’s it. The person you refer doesn’t have to purchase a policy from us if we’re not competitive for your referral to count. There are many worthy charitable organizations in our community. Help us help them!
Our referral program is open to anyone, whether they’re a client or not.